What is the criteria for becoming a CIONET member?
- CIOs of organisations that have an IT department with a headcount of 20+ people (or equivalent IT budget). A CIO is hereby defined as the person with overall end responsibility of IT. Actual Job titles will vary and can include IT Manager, IT Director, Head of IT, Vice President IT,…
- IT Managers reporting directly to the CIO of organisations that have an IT department with a headcount of 200+ people (or equivalent IT budget).Actual Job titles will vary and can include IT Manager, IT Director, Infrastructure Manager, Global Program Manager, IT Strategy Manager,…
- University & High School Professors and Researchers with a direct focus on IT. 4. Managing Directors of the Business & Network Partners of CIONET.
What do we offer you?
As a member of CIONET, we want you to get immediate value from being here. That’s why we're aiming to offer you:
- Experience our latest news, exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
- Access all our CIONET events so you can meet your peers, share experiences and learn from each other. You'll have a unique opportunity to learn about the latest Technology trends and innovations.
- Register for all of our Educational services: Study CIO as a Supervisory Board member (Leergang CIO als Commissaris), Masterclasses concerning Technology Trend Monitoring, Business Innovation or Information Strategy for Data Driven Companies.
- Meet other digital leaders, who share your interests, who work near you, who face the same challenges, or who care about the same topics.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions about your digital business.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas on information technology related matters and our shared mission.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspectives each and every day.
Have More Questions? Meet Your Hosts We're here to make sure your time here in CIONET is worth it. You can see and message us at any time.
Have More Questions?
Meet Your Hosts We're here to make sure your time here in CIONET is worth it. You can see and message us at any time.